2020 SME FOUNDATION SILENT AUCTION
February 23, 2020 – Phoenix, Arizona
Please join us in the Grand Canyon State for the "Boots, Bowties & Bling" 2020 SME Foundation Annual Gala Dinner and Silent Auction to be held on Sunday, February 23 - 6:00-11:00pm at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Dust off those cowboy boots, don your fanciest bow tie or polish up your best bling and help us celebrate at the MineXchange 2020 SME Annual Conference & Expo.
We are currently accepting silent auction item donations valued over $100 to help this event be successful. In addition, we invite you or your organization to make a matching contribution towards the proceeds of this annual event. As an auction contributor, donors receive recognition in the April issue of the Mining Engineering magazine. All donations are tax deductible.
Your Silent Auction Donations are Needed!
CAN YOU HELP? We are in desperate need for more donations! Items that generate great interest and worthwhile funding include:
- Scale models of mining equipment (trucks, dozers, etc.)
- Historical mining equipment and memorabilia
- High quality mineral or fossil specimen
- Quality jewelry or gems
- Mine tours
- Travel packages, trips and timeshare weekends
- Travel accessories
- Adventure outings and experiences
- Sports tickets, memorabilia and activities
- Electronics and technology items
- Professional services
- Spa packages
- Gift baskets – wine, food, movies
- Gift Cards – restaurants, gas, grocery clothing
The silent auction is an excellent way to help raise funds for the educational programs that the SME Foundation supports annually. PLEASE help make it another successful auction by donating today! Contact the SME Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail your donation directly to The SME Foundation, 12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle, Englewood, CO 80112-4167 by Wednesday, February 5, 2020.