2021 SME FOUNDATION SILENT AUCTION
The 2020 SME Foundation Silent Auction held on Sunday, February 23, 2020 in Phoenix was a success; more than $26,000 was raised in just one evening! Thank you to all who participated in this wonderful event. Please join us at the 2021 SME Annual Conference & Expo during our gala dinner on February 28th in Denver, Colorado.
We are currently accepting items valued over $100 in expectation of another successful auction next year. In addition, we would love to have you or your organization make a matching donation towards the proceeds from the auction. All contributors will receive recognition in the April issue of the Mining Engineering magazine as an auction donor. They will also receive a tax deductible receipt for their contributions.
Your Silent Auction Donations are Needed!
CAN YOU HELP? We are in desperate need for more donations! Items that generate great interest and worthwhile funding include:
- Scale models of mining equipment (trucks, dozers, etc.)
- Historical mining equipment and memorabilia
- High quality mineral or fossil specimen
- Quality jewelry or gems
- Mine tours
- Travel packages, trips and timeshare weekends
- Travel accessories
- Adventure outings and experiences
- Sports tickets, memorabilia and activities
- Electronics and technology items
- Professional services
- Spa packages
- Gift baskets – wine, food, movies
- Gift Cards – restaurants, gas, grocery clothing
The silent auction is an excellent way to help raise funds for the educational programs that the SME Foundation supports annually. PLEASE help make it another successful auction by donating today! Contact the SME Foundation at email@example.com, or mail your donation directly to The SME Foundation, 12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle, Englewood, CO 80112-4167.