SME Foundation Silent Auction
Silent Auction Dates, Times and Venue
- What better way to kick-off the 2018 SME Annual Conference & Expo than a night of pinstripes, wingtips, feathers and pearls in Minneapolis, Minnesota! Please join us at the 2018 SME Foundation "Great Gatsby" Gala Dinner and Silent Auction on Sunday, February 25, 2018 from 6 pm-11 pm at the Hilton Minneapolis. The SME Foundation's silent auction will be a one-day-only event during the Gala Dinner. We are currently accepting items valued over $100 in expectation of another successful auction this year. In addition, we would love to have you or your organization make a matching donation towards the proceeds from the auction. All contributors will receive recognition in the April issue of the Mining Engineering magazine as an auction donor. They will also receive a tax deductible receipt for their contributions.
WANTED: Silent Auction Donations!
CAN YOU HELP? We are in desperate need for more donations! Items that generate great interest and worthwhile funding include:
The silent auction is an excellent way to help raise funds for the educational programs that the SME Foundation supports annually. PLEASE help make it another successful auction by donating today! Contact Lorie Laessig at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail your donation directly to The SME Foundation, 12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle, Englewood, CO 80112-4167.
- Scale models of mining equipment (trucks, dozers, etc.)
- Historical mining equipment and memorabilia
- High quality mineral or fossil specimen
- Quality jewelry or gems
- Mine tours, trips, getaways, activities
- Professional services, spa packages
- Gift baskets and gift cards